Rockford, IL Boudoir Photographer
Our babe of the day today is Kaari! Hear what she has to say on her Boudoir experience with Leigh Photography below!
How did you hear about Leigh Photography?
* I have been following Alyssa for years! And never had the finances or the confidence to go through with working with her. A friend of mine had mentioned her to me and she kept showing up on social media.
What made you book your Boudoir Experience?
* I did a Boudoir shoot shortly before booking and I just felt invincible and liberated and had a new found confidence if you will, so I wanted to do another one from someone I had been dying to work with for a long time. On top of that Alyssa’s work kept getting better and better and then she started making more events and every time we talked she just seemed like a blast so I made up my mind to do it, I set an alarm for 2 am on payday and did just that!!!
Was this for a significant other/yourself/both?
* It started off to be for someone but ultimately ended up being just for me.
How would you rate your experience with our glam squad (hair// Kristen Licari and MakeUp//Annetta Michelle MakeUp and Beauty)?
* HOLY HELL! So! Much! Fun!!! I met Alyssa at the door accidentally but it was like I knew all these women for years! It was relaxing and uplifting and I left with 4 new friends… great friends. You just feel like a million bucks. And it doesn’t just last for the shoot, I haven’t lost that feeling.
How did you feel during the session?
* The session was completely comfortable. I brought outfit options that the glam squad helped me pick, Alyssa is so much fun you forget you are standing half naked in front of her 😂 If you have posing troubles or trouble areas she helps you hide it, she is knowledgeable about what works with what, and she is positive but honest which I appreciate to make sure you are happy when you see the end result… ( and you will be… for sure!!!)
Were you happy with the outcome of your images?
* LET. ME. TELL. YOU!!! She this glam squad outdid themselves! I had to take a break from work because I couldn’t wait once they were ready, and then I had to take breathers FOR MYSELF 😂. I am so happy with what I got back but its more than just pictures, its confidence, its friendship, its an understanding and new appreciation for myself and my body, its owning myself and being proud of my flaws and that is an amazing gift.
What are some words of advice that you’d give the next Boudoir babe that comes in?
* Don’t over think it. You aren’t too fat, you aren’t too old, you aren’t too skinny, you don’t have to look like that girl…. that girl probably wants to look like some other girl anyways. There will never EVER be a time where you are completely perfect and ready, just go for it, you can do it and you will be so happy you did 💚
In Her Words:
* So walking in I was greeted by all of the glam team and I hadn’t met a single one before and they were all so amazing and so kind and you just feel right at home chilling with your girls, girl talk and it was great. Then they helped me pick an outfit… I got pampered. Alyssa spoke with me briefly about game plan and I changed… I have problem areas just like everyone so she helped me make sure I would be comfortable and happy once I saw the results and helped me conceal them but embrace them at the same time. After that, the turn around was fairly quick concerning she had…. 15+ people to go through. I loved EACH AND EVERY ONE OF MY PHOTOS…. and I couldn’t be happier and more grateful for this experience and everything I walked away with, new confidence, new friends, a new look, new perspective about myself…. It was awesome. Not to mention if you choose to have open photos like I did, you will be stopped and recognized as “THAT GIRL” (in a good way!) many places which was awesome! To hear you inspired someone to try something or even consider because they felt connected to you and inspired in some aspect is one of the coolest most heart warming feelings in the world. And thanks to Alyssa and the glam team… plus yourself… you have the ability to do that.
Kaari, thank you so much for these amazing words, and such awesome advice for the next babe. You’re one of the sweetest babes I’ve ever met, and I’m so glad this experience helped us cross paths and become wine-slushie friends! You’re gorgeous inside and out, and I’m so glad my glam squad and I could help you see yourself as we all see you!
Take a look at Kaari’s gorgeous self below!
Hair// Kristen Licari
MakeUp// Annetta Michelle MakeUp & Beauty
Love this Blog? Comment below and let us know! Show Kaari some love!
Ladies! Are you in our VIP group yet? If not, what are you waiting for?! Click the link here and join us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/352403189027155/
Rockford, IL Boudoir Photographer